30-Day Challenge: Boost Your Productivity & Happiness
You save 75%
33 Lessons (3h)
- Introduction + Free Book (Introduction to the course, including how to access the 62 course downloads/supplemental materials and extras.)
- Part 1: Changing Your Focus (“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” - Albert Einstein)
- Part 2: Changing Your Actions (“You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win." - Ted Turner)
- Part 3: Changing Your Perception (“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” -Buddha)
- Part 4 Changing Your Vision: (“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision." -Dalai Lama)
- Part 5: Changing Your Blueprint (“I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.” - Muhammad Ali)
Live a More Productive Life with Guidance From an Award-Winning MBA Professor
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California. Chris Haroun's goal is to "make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!"
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.